- It is illegal to enter Protected Area (Sanctuary) without permission.
- It is illegal to harass or disturb Lions & any other wildlife inside / outside sanctuary.
- It is illegal to scare away Lions or Run Vehicles chasing after Lions or bait Lions.
- It is illegal arrange Lion shows for tourists or personal enjoyment.
- It is illegal arrange Lion safari for tourists or personal enjoyment.
- It is illegal take Selfies with Lion or any other wildlife .
All such activities are illegal and are serious crimes Under Wildlife Protection Act-1972.
For such any such crime, accused may be get imprisonment from 3 to 7 years and fine upto Rs.25,000/-.
This is a humble Appeal to all not participate in such illegal activities directly or indirectly.
Still if anyone is found to get involved in such illegal activities, Hotel & Hotel Management shall not be responsible.
Hotel Anil Farmhouse – Gir Jungle Resort never promotes or encourage such illegal activities that harms Lions and Wildlife in Gir Forest.
We encourage our guest and visitors to lend full support to Forest Department Staff and Officials.